Are you already anxious for the forthcoming Autumn/Winter months? Do you suffer from bloating, wind, constipation, acid reflux or just plain old discomfort in your tummy? Do you usually suffer from cold sores, chesty coughs and all things just unpleasant winter blues with health?
Then why don't you prepare yourself and be preventative in your health and wellbeing?
Wouldn't it be great to have your own natural medicine go to? With just a few simple steps, YOU can be in control.
Or Book your 1-hour consultation with me and start to Calm your gut and boost your immunity.
My Winter Well-NES Health Check gives you:
*A 60-minute consult where I explore and do a few necessary health checks on your body systems, this involves:
*A NES HEALTH SCAN on Nutritional support, body composition for dehydration, geopathic stress & pathogens
*Valuable Advice and guidance on Natural Medicinal Support for your gut and overall health and wellbeing
*10% off any recommended purposeful supplementation, to help boost immunity
Book your Winter Health Check with me today £70.00
Something to think about. Did you know...
- Allergy pills do not eliminate the source of your allergies.
- Taking weight loss products doesn’t fix the fact that your metabolism has slowed down!
- Applying cream for spots does not stop you from having acne.
- Avoiding gluten does not heal your gluten intolerance.
- Applying lotion to eczema does not address why you are getting it in the first place.
- Taking a sleeping pill does not get rid of your insomnia.
- Taking Ibuprofen for chronic pain and inflammation does not address why you are hurting in the first place.
- Drinking coffee does not fix your problem with fatigue.
In most cases, the root cause is body imbalance, inflammation, and/or gut health.
Get to the cause instead of masking the symptoms!
Being able to bio-hack DNA is something I work hard to achieve, you will understand all about nutrigenomics and how this is so powerful, to your wellbeing, in my next newsletter OR if you would like to learn more, then please get in touch and I'd be happy to chat more.
INITIAL CONSULTATION INVESTMENT
Initial Assessment - £195 for 2 hrs
Consolidation and discussion of the Health Assessment Form details and analysis of the following:
- All body organs from a physiological and energetic perspective, and specifically areas relating to presenting symptoms
- Toxicology (eg how many mercury fillings you currently have and how many you have had removed without proper safety protocols in place plus vaccination history, giving us an idea of heavy metal/toxicity in the body)
- EMF/Geopathic stress/Environmental impact
- Nutrition Metabolism
- Emotional/shock conflict/trauma events
- Pathogens ie virus', bacteria and parasites
- Blood Pressure (this will be taken on the day)
- Full NES (Nutri Energetics) scan (This as an energetic scan assessing the body at a quantum level, revealing blocks in the energetic meridian channels of the body and providing solutions to those imbalances)
- Recommended Lab Testing: Sometimes even in the alternative medicine field we will need to use lab tests in order to reveal details that we cannot guess about eg Cortisol and DHEA readings that tell the practitioner why your energy levels may be low. There can be many different results which need different treatment protocols
All these areas of the body systems take time to assess and evaluate so that feasible protocols can be drawn up for you.
This covers patient/practitioner contact time plus up to 1 hr or more of pathology write up and research if necessary outside of the consultation.
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATIONS
Up to 1 1/2 hrs - £85
Up to 1 hr - £70
Once good health is achieved, the client often just needs what we call an MOT which is also 1 hr costing £65. Our aim is to get you off most of your medication and supplements and let the body get on with the job of healing itself.
Please note that TREATMENT PACKAGES are 'tailor-made' for the individual and there is a mix of combinations that can be used and in some cases multiples of different purposeful supplements too.
Prices are therefore approximate, but at all times I am very respectful of affordability and budgets.